Saturday, November 13, 2010

State Fair!!!...yea, from a month ago...


Having never gotten any fair food before,
I finally gave in. It's a whole new world, people!

Paul trying his first Krispy Kreme Burger.
Ugh...two things I never want to eat together.

The game that was played every single time
we saw one. I'm not joking. John's friend Paul
wanted a win, but the game just wouldn't relent.

As much as I love this picture, I can't ride
a Ferris Wheel. Within the past few years
I've discovered I'm seriously afraid of heights.
Who knew?

At the Chris Young concert? At least, I think
that was his name. It was fun, even though
John's not a big concert guy, and I'd never
even heard of this country artist before. But,
I got a caramel apple out of it, so I was a happy
little camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment