Sunday, June 6, 2010

Backstreet's Back...alright!



Just got back home from a fun weekend in N. Wilkesboro with John's family. We forgot our camera, but still had a great time. Laura and I got roasted by their little brother Daniel and Gran in Trouble, a game which all of my life I have gotten flattened by my own grandmother and little sister. Even now that I'm older, nothing has changed. The entertainer of the weekend was definitely cute little Camille, who is definitely one of the cutest and most well-behaved babies in the world. No one could get enough of her, especially in her little swim suit. So cute!

And tonight...all you ladies who grew up in the late 90's/early 2000's are going to be sooo jealous:
Natalie and I are going to see the Backstreet Boys!
Yes, they are still a band. All 4 guys who make up the band are original members. And we were thrilled when our radio station announced that they were bringing their tour here(who knew!). They are coming to the brand new Raleigh amphitheater tonight at 7pm, and we are so psyched! Don't worry, we got permission from our sweet husbands who I think are just thankful that we didn't ask them to come with us :)

I am definitely planning on bringing my camera for this once in a lifetime event. T-minus 4 hours...

Oh, and John "on the ball" McNeill ripped out the nasty, musty smelling carpet on Thursday afternoon. He's so great at jumping on the "to-do" list and getting it done pronto. I'll be sharing some pictures and some of his tips in case you may be planning to rip up your own old carpet anytime soon.

Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment