Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Garner Residents

Today, John and I bought are first house:


We signed all the papers and got the keys today!
And, we start the moving in process tomorrow,
which we're not too thrilled about moving all
of those boxes again! Oh well

My sweet parents and sister Meredith are
coming up tomorrow to help us clean before we
start moving stuff in on Saturday. My family is
so sweet to do this for us, especially since we'll
both be at work for most of the day. More
pictures to come, and of our 1 year anniversary
excursion, but I discovered the other day that the
camera cord is packed away so it'll have to wait.

This house is such a gift from the Lord. We're so excited!


(This picture might be a little fuzzy, but I'm not sure why)

2 comments:

  1. CUTE HOUSE YOU TWO ! CONGRATULATIONS ! I have relatives in Garner ... next time we're in town we'll have to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful house, I am so so very excited for you and John! I hope we can catch up soon- I'm sure SO much has changed this past year for you!
    -Tanya

    ReplyDelete